Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

two girls

sketch up 
acrylic on canvas

two women sitting cross-legged in the street, with dark clothing, a beggar, or whether both are selling something amid streets paved with just a cloth. in the background there is a gate to form arches, form a circle like a head. while in front was a wall severed to form the chin, looks looks like the other sketches in this painting, a piece of the head which looked at both of them with suspicion or emotion (whatever you perceive it).
two girl's head to form eyes, the second arm form a nose, while the two calves and two sheets of fabric form the lip.
I created this painting simply because I do not want him to disappear from my memory, I immediately brush the color into it. only 10 minutes before it disappeared from my memory.
My eyes must be directly focused on the two women, I do not know if you can catch the eye on the overall shape of the head section of this painting.




No comments: