Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

painting portrait acrylic with my style and technic


portrait in acrylic paint on canvas, I use two to three brush that I put in between my fingers. of course with a color that has been adapted premises desire of the image. in this video only on initial layer, usually with this technique I only needed 2 to 3 layers. with this technique is also not liquid paint, I just dip the brush into the medium (water or medium recommended by paint manufacturer) when considered dry / rough. I will continue on part / second layer on the next video. like to thank our friends in the community and also indrawanpaint.com aboutpainting.com, as well as comments from his friends in artbreak and FAA. i love you to all. I hope this technique can inspire me and who saw to the development of the art world, especially in portrait acrylic on canvas as well as the other.

No comments: