Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Please Critique and Advice

Please Critique and Advice from anyone

Naturally, people want to like our paintings, but if we are to grow as an artist, then we need to say that statement a little more than just a "Nice", "good", or "lovelly", "beautiful" or "I do not think this painting works ".
We need specific information about what is good, loved, or not. Sometimes, constructive comments will help me in making the work better, not me but also other artists who read these criticisms. It will also help me see myself with a view to the front.

But I do not know much about art or painting, so I am not qualified to criticize.

You do not need to be a professional painter or a great curator or have a degree in art history in order to criticize a work of painting.
We all have opinions and are entitled to express it.
Think about what you like or dislike in this painting?
focus on why you like or dislike it and then enter your reason in the words of ordinary (comment)
Is there anything that you think to be repaired or will be done differently?
Is there something you are thinking in these paintings?
No need to comment on painting as a whole, even one or two objects on a small element of this will really help me.

Thank you to everyone who has given his comments.

No comments: