Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

howto: using grid for portrait acrylic painting

on this occasion, I will make a realist portrait, the picture is a photo of my child, she was 4 years old, I will make serealistic possible, using acrylic paint, hopefully this is a work of art is the best realist portrait.to get the perfect results I use a grid pattern to determine the object images, with rocks fotoshop we make gridnya pattern.I will give explanations gradually, because the number of work I have to finish. 
usually to work on portrait painting with size 68 x 48 cm, it took me 7 hours to complete. if done continuously without a break. but if for realist portrait, I have not counted exactly. 

Step one: determine the grid in photoshop 
with the help of digital technology easier for artists to do his job, but this does not mean degrading the ability of the artist, this article is for those who are just learning to paint. I do not need to be ashamed to use this technology, because for what technology in creating? if not to make it easier and get better results. 
previously, you have to install Adobe Photoshop, I use version 7.
you can follow the instructions below this image.






Step two: sketch and let's to painting portrait acrylic
I usually I always coat the canvas with a dark color first, can be black, dark brown, dark blue, dark green. then we create a grid pattern, which we adjust the dimensions of the media that we will paint.then we do a sketch, you can use chalk, to make sketches. 


Step three: background color
I started painting the back of the object, I am painting until perfect, that we want / adjust to the portrait.



enjoy



to get good results, the acrylic portrait work, try in the process at a time, because acrylic paints dry very quickly make strokes on the face in a one-time process, to finish in one time period, so that in the next step is the settlement process end. sorry that my photos show less good, because my card reader is damaged, this painting is not perfect yet completed the final stages of completion.

I will continue at a later date, because it just got here. I'm working on some orders shoe painting.

No comments: